At ISA Cybersecurity, our mission is to help clients achieve their privacy and security goals, and to be proactive in the fight against security threats. ISA Cybersecurity is Canada’s leading cybersecurity-focused company, with nearly three decades of experience delivering cybersecurity services and people you can trust. We provide our clients with comprehensive counsel on complex, evolving, and multi-faceted issues related to cybersecurity and breach incident response.
ISA Cybersecurity also offers a world-class 24/7 by 365 SOC 2 Type II certified CIOC (cybersecurity intelligence operations centre), giving our clients deeper insights and earlier warnings about coordinated cyber attacks. ISA Cybersecurity strategically partners with many of the most respected security technology firms in the world. Through these relationships, our clients can gain access to a broad portfolio of industry-leading cyber solutions best suited to protect their corporate assets and customer data.
In today’s volatile world of digital threats, we help Canadian companies to better understand their current security posture and how to mitigate risks.
Why Join Us?
At ISA Cybersecurity, every employee makes a P.A.C.T. to embody our corporate core values, everyday. Our core values (Passion for Excellence, Accountability, Commitment, Trust) shape the community and culture we have built and are an active part of everything that we do. We also believe that what will make you great is your individual contributions to your team; think of your team as a start-up that learn from each other. If you’re looking for autonomy and no old-fashioned hierarchy, ISA and you could be a match made in heaven.
About the Role
This position is responsible for building and shaping HR strategies that directly support business growth, talent acquisition, compensation management, performance management, leadership coaching, organizational design and employee engagement. You will work in partnership with the ISA Cybersecurity Leadership Team to proactively identify areas of improvement, advocate for employees and lead the shift to a transformational strategic way of functioning.
- Set recruitment and hiring strategies, and work with internal teams and hiring managers to lead the recruitment efforts and ensure successful execution of our hiring process
- Adhere and uphold performance management best practices throughout the organization, ensure that employees are supported and have the resources available to navigate the process effectively
- Support managers and oversee ISA's performance management system, ensuring continuous improvement of employee performance and the development of goals that align with the organizational strategy
- Partner with managers and the leadership team to evaluate performance decisions relating to compensation, promotions and succession planning
- Develop, maintain, and optimize people and talent practices and programs in all areas including employment branding, talent acquisition, total rewards, and performance, ensuring alignment with business vision
- Reinforce and exemplify ISA’s core values through integrating our values within programs and processes throughout the organization
- Adapts, implements, and continuously evaluates current HR initiatives or processes to better align with business, and stakeholder needs.
- Manages and oversees the new employee onboarding program to ensure that new hires have a seamless experience and are successfully integrated into the organization
- Ensures compliance with HR policies, standards and best practices within the industry
- 8+ years of relevant experience in people, talent, and culture leadership
- HR certification preferred (e.g. CHRP/CHRL/CHRE)
- Degree in human resources, business, or a related field
- Experience in talent management, organizational development, and design
- Experience driving and enforcing company culture
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
- Successful track record of personal and team achievement with substantial contributions to the optimization of businesses through innovative thinking, people development, and an ability to make things happen
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, influence, and drive change
- Exceptional track record in developing and implementing strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
- Demonstrated proclivity to challenge the status quo and drive constant improvement in process and ability to achieve organizational goals.
- Exceptionally strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with an ability to clearly identify strategic issues and make tough decisions
- Ability to inspire, engage, and motivate teams to achieve results and success
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with a demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to lead multiple projects, prioritize, and manage a high-volume of tasks, deadlines, requirements, and decisions
The anticipated start date for this position is June 28th, and the duration of this role will be for a 1 year mat leave replacement.